Monday, May 4, 2009

Rental Car= Bi-sex-mobile.

So, when I was making my appointment to get my Subaru Legacy Wagon (aka lez-mobile) (She got hit while parked by an old fellow) fixed, I asked Car-Guy Steve what kind of rental car I would get. The conversation went something like this:

Me- "So, Steve. What kind of rental car do you think they'll give me?"

Car-Guy Steve- "Oh, ya know probably a Corvette or a Porche."

Me- "Oh DAMN! I was hoping for a BMW!" Such as the one pictured below....





What did I ACTUALLY get? A Mazda 5.




One number short of cool (Mazda 6), and I'm driving a mini van for a week. It's a little deceiving, though. From some angles you would think this was an SUV. It's a little more raw and rugged than most mini-vans. When my dad saw it he determined that this car was "Bi-sexual". A little SUV and some mini-van all mixed into one with some balls in the engine. Sounds cool, right? Not really. I'm driving a mini-van. I swore to myself years ago that I would never have more than 3 children because I refused to ever drive a mini-van. I am not a soccer mom. I'm actually not even a mom, unless you include Harper. And I don't understand soccer.

There is one really cool thing about this car. (As you'll see, I'm very easily entertained) It has a switch-blade-key. For real. Look!


Nuff' Said.

L McP

1 comment:

Rock-n-Ride said...

looks like a station wagon.