Friday, May 22, 2009

Bowling for Kanye

Shan's bro, Casey was in town for a couple days and so we all (Shan, Nora, Casey & I) decided to go bowling yesterday. After some comida mexicana we headed to the bowling alley and I decided I was going to wear the Kanye stunna shades the entire time we were bowling.

Now you would think that this would prevent me from doing very well, but I actually played better than I ever have at bowling. Previous to this, my PR was around 120. The first game I scored a 129- WHOA! Then I had a 2nd beer and scored a 150 (!!!!) the 2nd game. Holy. Shit. Who am I?

The third game I didn't do so hot, I only scored a 114. But Nora, that girl lit the alley UP the 3rd game! Her first two games totaled a whopping 189. The final score of her 3rd game? 181. What a rock star!
Check it-


Here's a pic of the three of us


-L McP

No comments: