Thursday, April 30, 2009

Drunk Texting



Click the title of this post to see a hilarious website called "Texts From Last Night". The author/s have compiled a list of random text messages that people probably regret.=)

Here are a few of my favs from the site.

"(912): i woke up with socks on this morning
(485): so?
(912): i didnt wear socks last night"

"(832): I have the sudden urge to buy a Snuggie and wear it to the grocery store."

"(843): so i woke up this morning thinking _____ was in bed with me. . .but it was only a half eaten sonic burger"


I have a policy regarding text messages. If I know I've been naughty drunk texting whilst drinking, I will delete my entire inbox and outbox from my phone. It's a Don't Ask, Don't Tell type of policy. Here's a picture of one of those nights courtesy of my friend Abby.




You're welcome.

L McP

No comments: